18.6.10

Why God made Coffee

I have figured out why God created the coffee plant. It is for those of us who wake up at ten am on Wednesday and don't get to sleep till nine-thirty pm on Thursday. I don't know why I couldn't get to sleep Wednesday night/Thursday morning but all I could achieve was a very light dose. I woke up around quarter to ten this morning and now I have that shaky-airy-floaty-I slept way too much feeling.

The lye came today, now I'm just waiting for my order from Mountain Rose Herbs and I can make my soap!! Yay *happy dance*! I helped Daddy finish our new fence yesterday, now he's pulling out the old metal fence that the ground and plants have claimed. I actually woke myself up by going for a run yesterday, I got about half a mile of actual running and a little more of walking, but my body seemed to wake up, my brain shut down more. After we did the fence, I had a read in the pool, the only form if multi tasking I was capable of: sunbathing, reading and resting. I might actually do that some more today, just to see if it helps as much for too much sleep as it did for not enough sleep. I'll let you know. Until next time, happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment