9.6.10

Answering the Musical Call

I went for an interview for an officer position in the Honors Club at my college. They seemed to like me and I think it went really well. I applied for the position of Historian, it's really just archiving, newsletter, scrap-booking and a little pr work. Sounds like my kind of job.
It's raining here, the weather held all weekend so I guess it was inevitable. I tried to make a new header, but I can't find a text color that I like and that actually shows up. I really want to keep the background pic I have but I might have to change it all. Oh well, I'll keep playing with it.
I went to a makeup piano lesson after the interview and I just started playing The Call by Regina Spektor, who is one of my favorite artists; her voice is so dynamic, I'm going to learn how to sing it after I can play it well.
For all of you who don't know what Regina sounds like or want to hear The Call, here you go:


Regina Spektor - The Call .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Until next time, happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment