20.6.10

All the Pretty Little Ponies

I volunteered at Saddle Rock again this week and took some pictures. This is Jam, one of the therapy horses, he likes to pose for pictures:










I was interrupting lunch and Dusty would rather eat than pose, but Jam found the concentration within his horsey brain to multitask







I love volunteering at Saddle Rock but thet top ring that we ues in the summer is very uneven and sandy and there is a very steep hill to walk up to get there and my knee just wasn't having any of it after three hours. But I got a couple of nice pictures from the top:

And here are some of the horses fooling around in turnout:











The date stamp is way off on my camera and I just haven't bothereed to fix it so pay no attention to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment