7.6.10

Bruise Salve

First legitimate post!! So, I've been playing with the bulletin board app on the new Toshiba I got for graduation and decided to see what I could do. This is a blend of recipes that I found and have yet to try. If anyone wants to try it and tell me how it goes or has experience and can give me pointers that would be great!


sorry about the bad quality you can click it to see the full sized image, but here's what it says:

Ingredients
  • 3oz Kokum Butter
  • 1/2oz Calendula Flowers
  • 1/4oz Fenugreek Seed
  • 1/4oz Thyme Leaf
  • 1oz St. John's Wort
  • 2.5oz Kukui Nut Oil



Directions
  1. Gently crush seeds with mortar and pestil (do not powder)
  2. Put herbs and seed in medium wide-mouth jar
  3. Cover with 2.5oz boiling oil
  4. Let steep until cool
  5. Melt butter in double boiler or microwave
  6. Strain oil into butter and stir until smooth
  7. Pour into tins or tubes and let set
Until next time, happy reading.




all pictures and price quotes(if you can read them) are from Mountain Rose Herbs, not copyright infringement is intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment