8.6.10

Muscle Mend

Back, again.

I have found recently that I can't live without Burt's Bees Muscle Mend. It helps with little scrapes and bruises and cuts down on some of the surface soreness in my knee. But it's really expensive and I'm really broke and can't work because of my knee and we're going to Croatia in July; so even if I could get a job now, I'd be taking off for a month about a month after I started. I looked up the ingredients and using my limited knowledge of creams and salves I came up with a fairly simple recipe for my own beeswax based muscle mend. The main focus is clove powder, for the antiseptic and numbing properties. So more bulletin board play and I have a pretty picture for you, sorry again if you can't read it on here, but if you click it you can see the full sized pic.

Still too poor to try to get the stuff to make this, but I'm getting there. Until next time, happy reading.

All pics and price quotes are from Mountain Rose Herbs no copyright infringement is intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment